Motorcycle Real Road Racing Blog by Barbiegirl Northern Ireland
Qualifying Session One:
Hoi Chi Fung secured pole position in the first qualifying session for the Valencia round of the FIM eRoadRacing World Cup with team Zongshen under the Spanish sun.
Su Rong Zai and Julian Miralles will line up second and third on the grid respectively, producing 2.03 and 2.08-second times respectively, while a 1.58-second lap time won pole for Chi Fung.
The grid for tomorrow’s four-lap, sprint race will line up as follows:
1. CHI FUNG, Hoi (01.58,219) - Zongshen
2. RONG ZAI, Su (02.03,579) - Zongshen
3. MIRALLES, Julian (02.08,177) – Renegade Z
4. PENA, Oscar (02.15,044) - Zongshen
5. WEST, Sam (02.15,265) – Agni Racing
6. MENCHEN, Adrian (02.17,434) – Renegade Z
7. GASSE, Harald (02.27,667) – Renegade Z
Qualifying Session Two:
Hoi Chi Fung finished top in qualifying this afternoon during the second session at Valencia. He will now start in pole position for both of tomorrow’s separate races.
Su Rong Zai once again secured second place on the grid while the young Julian Miralles finished third, mirroring the results from the first qualifying session which took place earlier today.
The grid for tomorrow’s eight-lap race will line up as follows:
1. CHI FUNG, Hoi (01.56,505) - Zongshen
2. RONG ZAI, Su (02.02,920) - Zongshen
3. MIRALLES, Julian (02.04,301) – Renegade Z
4. MENCHEN, Adrian (02.05,890) – Renegade Z
5. WEST, Sam (02.13,387) – Agni Racing
6. PENA, Oscar (02.18,327) – Zongshen
7. GASSE, Harald DNQ (02.25,736) – Renegade Z
Unfortunately, Gasse failed to qualify due to the 20 per cent speed-variant rules set by FIM sporting regulations.
Tomorrow’s races will start at noon and 4pm, local time. The first race is a four-lap, sprint race. The second race is eight laps.
Don't be shy! Leave me a comment, you know you want to.
Save Our Sport From Evil
©2013 Motorcycle RealRoadRacing Blog by Barbiegirl Northern Ireland
Subscribe to Irish Motorcycle Real Road Racing Blog by Barbiegirl Northern Ireland by Email